The MQ8 sensor is designed for the detection of hydrogen in potentially dangerous environments.
This sensor incorporates a highly sensitive, selective and rapid response to the presence of hydrogen in the environment.
- High sensitivity and hydrogen selectivity
- Quick response
- Immune to signal saturation
- The output covers 0.25 to 4.0% H2 in air (5 to 100% LFL)
- Accuracy of +/- 0.25% hydrogen
- Insensitive to CO and CH4
- Insensitive to humidity, temperature and flow variation
- It works in a variety of environments
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Durable and stable
- 24 VCA power
- Alarm relay output
- External siren relay output